Site #50 - $24 (x6) p/w/s
We had a really nice corner lot back from the beach. It was too windy to be on the front row. It was cool and rainy on and off and we used our heater overnight as it was only 12C.
On Friday we went to Doug's and did some yard work. I did a bit of shopping and we ordered pizza for supper.
On Saturday, Ron went to Doug's and I stayed at the trailer. We barbecued chicken at our place that evening.
Sunday we went to Kelowna for an 8 km bike ride along the Mission Creek Trail. Doug and family did half of route, we did both. That eve we had barbecue ribs at Doug's.
On Monday, Ron and Doug went for a round of golf. I did some shopping and laundry. We barbecued smokies at the 5th wheel that evening.
Ron and I road the 26 km Kettle Valley Bike Trail on Tuesday then packed up and left Wed. morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.