Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Home Again Home Again . . .

This morning we made the decision to head home. We had hoped to draw the camping out until after Thanksgiving, but I guess that won't happen now. The warm weather just wouldn't hang in there for us.

It was nice to have the sewer hookup plus the campground water was still turned on, so that made it easy to clean and empty the RV tanks in preparation for winterizing. Ron will add the antifreeze when we get home.

I am hoping we can enjoy some deck time and are able to sit around our propane firepit this weekend. Pretend camping!  It has been a long time since we have celebrated Thanksgiving at home.  So that is it for our 2011 camping season.
Image result for happy thanksgiving graphics
NOTE: It was 12C, cloudy and spitting rain when we left Cardston and when I wrote this final entry. Back home in Medicine Hat? Sunny and 21C.  I'm starting to think we should give up travelling in the spring and the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.