We have been busy. The girls did some walking and shopping yesterday while I sat on a bench with my iPod listening to a book.
We cooked a salmon for dinner last night and then went for a soak in the condo complex hot tub. The condo is decent with 2 large bedrooms - king beds and hide a bed in living room. Full kitchen, laundry and 2 bathrooms, so we are very comfy.
I am not sure plan for today.. lots of visiting taking place though.
Ron and I are in touch via Direct Messages on Twitter then we can connect with the walkie talkies. The campground is just down the hill from our condo.
He has been busy visiting with the yard keeper, walking, driving, biking plus he continues to update the family tree and scanning in more info.
Time for a second cup of coffee and I believe I hear some stirring.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.