1. Extreme wind
2. Someone forgot to pack the bacon
We had talked about staying put a little longer and that wind just made the choice for us. It is not a good moving day! Also, we really are not sure where to go next. Where is all the hot weather?? (We had previously decided not to cross the US border, so no passports.)
Anyway, we have enjoyed our stay so far. The bike rides and the evening campfires. When one camps at a 'fishing hole' everyone who walks by asks how the fishing is. So I guess we are an anomaly. Some younger families did come for the weekend and the water park is getting used. It's a great place for kids.
One thing we forgot about when camping this time of year. FLIES. ugh... They are everywhere and they are very annoying! They are the reason we have been eating indoors even though it is plenty warm outside.
| Prawn night |
Well, I must get dressed! I think today will be a reading day. Ron is already doing just that!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.