Site #104 - $38 p/w/s, cell and internet
I have nothing real exciting to report about our stay at Woodbury RV Resort. It is one of those places where you are shoe-horned in with the neighbours canopy just inches from your slide. There was no one camped on our front side however, so we did have a pretty decent view down the lake. It was gray, cloudy and spitting rain on our first day. There was also a little flooding going on in that front row.
It was nice to have the power, water, sewer and internet 're-charge time'. Plus three big loads of laundry were taken care of! It was a productive rainy day.
Day Two and things were looking up weather wise. We spent a couple hours at the Hot Springs. That is always welcome treatment for old bones. I find I have developed a few claustrophobic tendencies however and it took me awhile to feel comfortable in the caves. I did manage to spend a little time in there though.
Back at our campsite we enjoyed the sunshine and a cold beer... And then it rained again. Our canopy and the propane fire took care of that little problem quite nicely!
All those sweet little flowers surrounding our campsite brightened our stay. I'm not sure what they are but they obviously spread. They were everywhere.
Today we will move along. We are not sure exactly where, but we will probably look for a Provincial Park once again. Bye bye power and internet! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.