Monday, May 31, 2021

Round 3 - Prairie Oasis, Hanna, AB

Site #32: $35. (x5) p/w

The week forecast was HOT HOT. So Prairie Oasis sounded like the perfect place to hang. We loaded up the RV Sunday morning and 2.5 hours later we were enjoying a cold one. 
The beach was busy, but all those Sunday day-users headed home for dinner. We were surprised to see a number of young families arrive to camp however. Usually we just get fellow Seniors this time of year. Things are certainly different during the Covid times. Parents not working and kids not in school.

Someone was in our usual site so we parked next door. I think I like it better. Ron didn't like the dandelion puffs, so they got broomed. Lol...
But I have to admit, it did look better after! 

As predicted the weather has been awesome. We've enjoyed walks along the beach and throughout the campground. 
We've had two great evenings around the campfire.  We will be chillin' out here until Friday or Saturday.... (Ha! Right! "chilling out" in the upcoming 28C, 32C and 34C temps.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.