Monday, September 26, 2022

At the Oasis

Eleven days later and we packed up and moved to Prairie Oasis an hour away. "Our site" was open and waiting for us. It was also time to bring out the shorts and T-shirts. We are looking forward to some warmer weather this week.

Unfortunately our truck was a little concerning on the drive here. Something isn't sounding right and I'm a little worried about the trip home. I think the old Dodge days are numbered. It puts a damper on the camping. Anyway, I guess we will cross that one when it happens. *Sad face*
This place is gorgeous in the Fall with all the changing colours!

There were only about 5 of us camped here last night. The neighbours beside us are leaving today. We caught some of the final curling yesterday. The Wi-Fi here isn't as good, but there is better cell coverage. We also enjoyed a steak and wine dinner followed by a late (for us!) campfire. We are still using our "gifted" wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.