Kieslers Campground & RV
Site #K4 - $22, p/w/s, Internet $2., Temp 32 C
We enjoyed the bike ride around the lake and a late supper (cooking by flashlight). I think it's getting darker earlier. (It's probably the reason we were in bed by 9 p.m two nights ago!! )
We opted for the cable TV and the 72 stations rather than the fire as it was still pretty windy when we were finished supper. Ron got his fill of channel surfing and we caught the highlights of the Green Bay Packer game that we missed live!! (Greg & Kim can't imagine our being there and not taking in a game, let alone some festivities or 'tailgating'!!) It would be nice to get some Can. news for a change though!
Internet was available at the campground for $2./day, but I didn't want to pay. (yes, I'm CHEAP) We haven't paid extra for it yet, and not about to start! I'll continue to do my emails sitting at a red light in some small town. Gotta love those unsecured sites!!
We were back on the road by 9:30 a.m. today with no planned destination in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.