Again, I don't think I'll miss Yuma so much, just the warm weather. And the tank tops :)
The Park Owner noticed our proane firepit yesterday afternoon when she stopped by to settle up our bill. (Must admit that after a week of evening fires we were a little surprised that someone wouldn't have said something!) Anyway, the lady was very intrigued. She had never seen a propane firepit. We told her to come by later & she could see it in action. Shortly after 6:30 pm she drove by and was very disappointed it wasn't lit yet. We were still cooking supper!. She said she had told a number of neighbors about it and figured they'd be by to see. Only thing is, NOBODY is outside beyond 6 p.m. And, it's lights out by 9 p.m. That is why noone ever noticed our fire. Ron was pretty disappointed he couldn't 'show off'. I don't think I would ever get used to that 'Snowbird' time schedule!!
So now we are street parked at Jim & Jan's in Surprise. Jim barbecued steaks for dinner and once again we enjoyed an evening around our propane firepit. Warm weather, good food, good company, a beer-garita or two... Oh yeah....
One of these days I'll check the temperatures back home, but not yet. Life is good .....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.