Bits of shopping, bits of touring about, some 'happy hours', our evenings around the propane fire. Such a beautiful location. AND THE WEATHER . . . Just WOW!
Last night some friends, Merv & Ev came for dinner. The routine has become very comfortable, for us anyway ;) Jim & Jan go golfing, we go for a bike ride. That sort of thing. We do our own breakfasts & I have made a couple of lunches plus an evening meal. It's working well. or, I think/hope it is!??
We had a great bike ride this morning and Ron is now picking up the olives that have fallen in the gravel under the tree. I have this fab idea that he could become the yard maintenance guy & I could cook & clean. (hehe!) However, that is a whole lot of dreaming and it is time to be moving on. We will be leaving first thing on Sunday morning. We need to get the maps out, but figure we'll be camped somewhere near Vegas on Sunday night.
This evening we headed to the fish & chip place and to Dobbins Lookout to see the sunset.
As you can see from the pics, the valley view and the sunset was pretty spectacular from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.