Thursday, June 09, 2011

Missoula, MT

Jim & Mary's RV
Site #D7 - $31, p/w/s, Internet, no fires incl propane :( Temp 14C, light rain

Today's drive? 270 kms. The upside about these short stretches is that you don't have all those extra stops for a pee break. Or for lunch. You just take care of it all when you arrive at your destination! :)

So we stopped on the outskirts of Missoula. And yes. It is raining. The check-in conversation:
    Ron: We'd like a campsite with sun please.
    Owner: Do you have a reservation?
    Ron: No.
    Owner: I'm sorry. All our sunny sites are taken.
We saw evidence of the flooding on our drive here. The River is very high.

We are booked for two nights. We were to Costco, Staples and Best Buy today. I'm thinking the laptop prices here are not much better than our prices back home. I will probably not be buying.

The wine? It is VERY cheap. Some cheer on a rainy night!

Had a chuckle at this person who is on the move to or from Missoula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.