Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2011 Fall Get-Away

Here it is Sept. 14 and we are sitting at home. Weird.
Where has the month gone!?

Anyway, we are finally getting our sh*t together and we are planning a short RV trip before Mr Winter decides to show his evil ways!  At least I hope we can still sneak in a few more frost free camping nights.

We have looked at maps, had many conversations and we still aren't exactly sure where we are going.

The Grand Teton National Park is appealing. Plus we still want to explore more of Utah and the Arches National Park. But, it is such a pain crossing the border when one appears to be on a "Marked List". And there is that whole Medical insurance thing to think about.

so... I think we've decided that we will just hang about in southern AB and maybe BC (?) and we will hope for a few more weeks of sunshine.

A sketchy plan. And, I may or may not have anything more exciting to report than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.