Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vernon & Kelowna

Big Chief RV Park
Site #3 - $35, p/w/s, cable, Temp 26C

Vernon. The weather was awesome! It was 26C when we arrived. We felt a little silly getting out of the truck in our long pants, sweatshirts and fleece vests.

We are trying out a different RV Park as we can't drink the water at the Beach campground by Jeff's. It's okay, although the sites are set up alternating so that you face your neighbor. I hate that. It gives the appearance of more privacy when you all back in the same way.

We headed to Jeff's. Owen was so happy to see his Grandma! lol



Actually I got lots of smiles as long as he was on Daddy's knee.

The next morning Grandma wasn't so scary. Owen and I shared lots of giggles. And he learned how to clap his hands.... yaaaaaaay.....!!!! So much fun.





Yesterday we hung out at the campsite and today we enjoyed the sun on Jeff's deck. Well, actually Christal and I enjoyed the sun. Ron and Jeff trimmed trees and put in some new sidewalk blocks. (I think they enjoyed themselves also.) I truly loved spending time with Owen and after that initial meet he seemed to enjoy his time with Grandma!

Tomorrow? It is on to Kelowna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.