Sunday, June 02, 2013

Spring Travel - Part 2

I enjoyed the weekend to re-group. Translated to -- do my laundry at home rather than at an Laundromat!! One full day would have been plenty, but the weekend allowed us to (1) take in a birthday party. Zoe turned 10 years old. (2) Visit with Mike and Gail who were in Medicine Hat for said birthday. (3) Replace my dead breadmaker. Hooray for another $15. Value Village special. (4) Enjoy some unlimited internet access on my home network!

As I type this latest post, I am not totally sure of our morning destination. We won't venture far and we are rather leaning towards Golden Sheaf Park, or Rattlesnake Reservoir as per the locals. I read somewhere that one shouldn't let the locals scare you away with that local name. They just want to keep the fun to themselves. We'll see. Our fishing rods are packed and Ron is talking about walleye.

You'll have to check back for further travel updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.