Monday, October 06, 2014

blew in to Havre

Evergreen Campground
Site #21 - $30, p/w, Temp 20C, Internet: Montana406

So much wind. I sit here wondering if we are going to be able to drive today.
Yesterday was horrible. If we would have found a decent place to stop, we would have pulled over long before reaching Havre. However, there isn't much between Lewistown and here. The moulding around the RV door was blown off.
         Pretty drive from Lewistown to Havre
Ron didn't like the way the transmission was performing. I think it may have been wind related, but not sure? There appeared to be a bit of pulsing. We talked about heading back up through Coutts and Milk River area and stopping for a check up re this in Taber. If the wind ever stops blowing . . .

10 am and giving the drive a go. The Internet wasn't working in the campground this morning so I didn't get this posted. It looks like our next stop will be Elkwater now.

11 am: Crossed the border no problems. That's when the wind got worse. Tough pull. (I refrained from saying "Told you so". We should have waited another day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.