Thursday, May 10, 2018

It's COLD at this Oasis!

There are days -- when the temp is 4C -- that one wonders, "Why the hell are we doing this again??" I am NOT a cold weather camper! So, yes, two days of this ugly weather. Enough already I say!

Poor weather also generally means we are doing things that aren't so much fun. Yesterday we vacuumed, washed the floor and cleaned. Today's agenda included laundry, baking bread and driving to town -- the BIG town of Hanna to do some shopping. (I need more flannelette sheets!) 
Thank goodness for our trusty little heater and for the internet.
Here's hoping for better days ahead!

Oh yes, also yesterday. There was a National Emergency Alert test sent to cell phones that many would have received.  Ron didn't get it, but mine came headed with "Presidential alert".  I thought this was rather odd and I later found out other people's alerts were headed up with "Emergency alert"???  So what the...???  Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.