Site # 44 - $25 (x3), p only, Temp 11C
Well we made it through night one in the RV! Although it is never good to see snow in the ditches when you are headed for camping!
It was a big surprise to see all the other campers in the campground when we arrived. Crazy people, lol!! Obviously snow in the forecast doesn't deter people!
Anyway, we were able to grab our favourite spot and we set up camp.
I have to say that I'm pretty excited that my campground tour now involves walking!! How cool is that!!? It's been a lot of years since I've walked or hiked.
We went for a short hike this morning and then warmed up with some homemade soup for lunch.
It is cloudy and cooler at 5C today, but that didn't stop this young couple from saying "I do" on the river bank. Brrrr... those bare arms...
The cell service is sporadic to non-existent in this campground, so we will head to town shortly for some wifi. We haven't firmed up plans, but I think we are here until Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.