Friday, May 29, 2026

On the road again

Well we had a very busy Wednesday in the Hat. Ron was able to purchase a replacement spare tire and have it mounted on the 5th wheel. 

I did an online order at Superstore. Prior to the pickup time we stopped at the Greenhouse for our usual cuc's, tomatoes and peppers. We also picked up a few meat and veggie items at the Coop that I prefer not to order online. When I received a message that Superstore online Express was down and all orders were delayed, we opted to head home and wait. Packing and more laundry!! And then 5:30 rolls around. An email arrives saying the online orders have all been cancelled. SH*T!! So it was off to Superstore to fill my own order. I hate that store!! Except when someone else is filling the order. 

Anyway, with much hustle in the high heat we were off to the Rolling Hills Thursday morning. It was such a relief to be in our choice spot with feet in the water! 


Hopefully our luck is changing and we can enjoy some relaxation!! We were lucky with a couple of great wood finds!! It was a little too warm for an evening fire but there will be other evenings. We made use of the air conditioner!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.