Thursday, May 14, 2026

THURSDAY WIND

It's Thursday and those "Yellow" wind warnings have struck. It rather discourages outdoor activities! Plus it may keep some campers from arriving.

I had a bad start to the day when my coffee filter full of grounds and boiling water tipped over on the counter, me and the floor. What a mess.  I will never forget our coffee pot at home again.

A couple things I didn't mention in my previous post. The campground attendant, Monica, is a young lady from Mexico who has been working here for the past 3 summers and who then heads back to Mexico for the "winter".  We always enjoy chatting with her. She originally came to Canada to pick vegetables before taking this job. A very sweet and interesting young lady!

And the not so sweet thing... MOSQUITOES!!!  I do not recall them being out and about this early before. YUK!! 

Anyway we have enjoyed plenty of outdoor time and hopefully we will be enjoying the outdoors the rest of our stay!!
            
       Warning: This 'face' could cause nightmares!😂


I am currently baking a loaf of bread and my current audiobook is calling to me. A little time indoors suits me just fine!

Later: Ron tells me it's quite pleasant in the sun and it is out of the wind along the side of the RV. I will give it a go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.