Thursday, September 04, 2008

Fall Trip 2008 - Yellowstone & Oregon Coast

Well we are about to embark on our Fall 5th Wheel excursion. Things are pretty much packed with just some last minute items for morning. So as most of you know, the plan is to go south to Yellowstone, through Reno, wander towards the Redwood Forest in northern California and then up the Oregon Coast. It sounds fairly simple, but it will probably take us well in to October. I hope we are as lucky with weather on this trip as we were in Alaska!! That was an unbelievable 47 days!
Image result for yogi bear graphics
So, I will try to stay in touch. Once again I am hoping for some of that 'free wireless' along the way. Remember, you can always 'unsubscribe' if you would rather not receive our travel updates.

I believe our first stop will be at Great Falls. I am hoping to replace our 'lost GPS' so we can find our way around for this trip! For those who hadn't heard, ours was lost in the mail when it was sent to Quebec for some warranty work. It was insured for $300. and Canada Post is currently doing a trace on the parcel, but I suspect it won't be found at this stage. Hopefully a cheque from Canada Post will be waiting when we return home!

We hope you all have a great Fall yourselves, and don't forget to keep in touch with us via email! (You can hold your jokes with large attachments until we arrive back home though!)

Well, supper and more packing awaits, so that's it for now
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.