Christal's parents came over yesterday morning and the men took charge in the kitchen and served up some bacon, eggs and hashbrowns. Once again we spent most of the day outdoors and Christal's sister, Cara and family stopped by for a visit in the afternoon. The planked salmon Christal prepared for dinner was awesome. I discovered I love Quinoa.
![]() |
| Best way to eat! |
This morning Ron and I fueled up, picked up some groceries and said our goodbyes. Sad face on this Grandma. I will certainly miss those smiles and snuggles.
As we drove away from Jeff's, we were still having the conversation. Should we go north to Herald Provincial Park or east to Gold Miners RV Park at Cherryville? The final decision? Herald Park. It's a bit cloudy and cooler, so we'll see how long we last in the trees without power for our electric heater.
Later: All set up at Herald. It is actually quite pleasant here and plenty warm in the sunshine. We have a nice private site next to the showers. Unfortunately there is no cell service or internet available, so we will be off the grid for a few days. The test . . . . how testy will I be without my electronics ;)
Later: All set up at Herald. It is actually quite pleasant here and plenty warm in the sunshine. We have a nice private site next to the showers. Unfortunately there is no cell service or internet available, so we will be off the grid for a few days. The test . . . . how testy will I be without my electronics ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.