Tuesday, October 01, 2013

more from the Cove

We weren't able to come up with a campspot that we liked as well or for the same price on our drive to Parker yesterday. So we have opted for the weekly deal and will remain at Cattail Cove. Unfortunately someone had booked the site we were in, so we couldn't stay there. (Just when we were getting very comfy and enjoying the privacy.) Have I mentioned how much we hate this Reserve-a-Site system?? This park wasn't on the reserve system when we were here the other times and one wouldn't have encountered this situation. Once you chose a spot you were good to stay.
Sun setting on the Cove


Anyway... We were able to come up with another site that was open for the week and we have now made the move. We are all set up and ready for another hot hot day.

Yesterday in Parker we stopped at a Safeway. They had liquor in store. We bought a bottle of Jose Cuervo that was regular $26. but with a Club Card, it only cost $12. What a deal! That is what I will be sipping on these hot afternoons! 
peck peck peck
Also? I thought I had my laptop up and running okay, but today I am getting "Hard disk drive failure is imminent. Back up your data immediately". Plus my back up drive comes up with an error and says it needs to be re-formatted but I can't reformat it. So there is that. I may need that tequila sooner than later!
Good news above - Bad news below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.