We are home after 12 nights in Rolling Hills. We had planned to move to Prairie Oasis on the 15th, Father's Day but due to circumstances and unknowns we stayed put.
The weather was great the last few days and the beach was busy. This is what happens when one leaves snacks on their towels.
We were home and unpacked before the rain settled in. It is very much needed so no complaints. And that will be it for our Spring camping this year. It is now lake time.
Our thoughts and healing wishes are now focused on Kari. I love this photo memory from Darryl


I have very much enjoyed reading your blog. Some of those old pics are awesome. I hope Rina and I will be able to start our adventures soon.Cheers Shanon
ReplyDeleteThank you! I had no idea you were reading this. It's a good way to keep track of our travels and we love to look back and remember our journeys! All the way back to 1996!! Many miles and many memories!!💕
Delete