We brought the RV home yesterday, Thursday. We had just closed up and winterized the cabin on Tues, so I was still doing laundry and unpacking our lake items. However we managed to get the RV loaded up and we left the Hat 10:15 am today - Friday - after Ron went for a much needed hair cut. It's been a busy week!! I had a poor sleep last night as I feel like I packed all night so I hope we have everything!
------------------------------------
Big Stone, AB
Blood Indian Reservoir
Site #10 - $35 (x5) p/w wifi, poor cell
So here we are at Blood Indian Reservoir southeast of Hanna!! We are all set up! (With a great view!)
We settled in, had lunch and once again we enjoyed all the bird activity.
After a quick drive about on our bikes, I was shocked at how few campers are here. We have heard the fishing is terrible so maybe that is the reason? It will be interesting to see what the weekend brings!?
In the meantime we will enjoy the quiet and I look forward to a good sleep tonight!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.