We've had some lazy but very enjoyable days with the weather in the high 20's. I have definitely enjoyed some good sleeps!
There were a few tenters that came for the weekend and spent their days fishing. All were lined up on their chairs on the docks and all were Asian! I assume they are catching something they like!
Obviously this crew is finding the fishing plentiful!!
I only saw these 2 fishing "together" today! I wonder who is catching the most?
We carry on with our biking, walks and evening campfires. We went for one longer ride to the other side of the Reservoir. It is not easy to ride with someone who has to stop and check out every firepit and picnic site! 😉🤣 I did gather a few rocks for painting while waiting.
We have been treated to some spectacular sunsets and a full blood moon.
They pretty much both looked the same. Sunset in 1st two pics, the moon is in the 3rd picture. It was redder then it appears here.
That's about all from Blood Indian. Tomorrow will be moving day.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.