Thursday: It was back to "air conditioning and looking for shade" kind of weather. No complaints here! Well except for those frickin' flies!! 🤬
The campground was pretty quiet with only a pair of hunters camped across from us in our loop.
I'm guessing they are looking for antelope! 😉😁
The beach looks awesome! It is certainly a "prairie oasis". Our entertaiment today was a scuba diver. I don't believe any big treasures were recovered.
And it's Friday! I was up at 7:30 am today. It was a bit of a sleep in for me. It is very strange to go from 30C daytime to 10C at nights with a heater required! It is nice and cozy for my morning Wordle and coffee!
A few more campers have arrived. We now have a next door neighbour.
And it looks like our hunters got lucky and are butchering this morning.
Happy weekend! It looks like a good one!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.