Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 5 - Monday Kelowna, BC

We are enjoying our time in Kelowna. The kids seem to associate our visits with campfires :-) so we light the propane fire pit and roast marshmallows every evening before bed!

Ron & Doug went for a bike ride this morning while I picked up a few groceries at Superstore. I was glad for our GPS to help me find the way there and back. I thought I knew where the store was, but I'd 'miscalculated' in my mind. The GPS set me straight!

Jeff came for lunch after his classes today. He's a little stressed about the Inter-Provincial exam he writes on Friday. (We'd thought Thurs, but find out now it's not til Fri.) It will be nice to have that over with and he'll be done the last of his schooling. Anyway, we had a good visit until about 4 when he left for home (Vernon) and more study time.

We had an early supper and then off to Ryley's 6 p.m. ball game. We'll see Remy play tomorrow night. Ron & Doug are still sitting around the fire. Did I mention Doug is off work for a few weeks?? He damaged the rotary cup in his shoulder. This was very unfortunate for him, but must admit that it's been nice to be able to spend the extra time with him. well, time for bed --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.