The weather got quite cool and windy last night (no fire). We had to wear our sweatshirts again! I think it's about 11C here now, but sunny. Whitehorse is a busy community. There are a lot of services available, like Walmart, Superstore, Can. Tire plus a small mall. We will pick up a few more supplies here. (Seems we have to do that lots -- the disadvantages of a small fridge!!)
| The Klondike |
I am sitting in the laundromat at the moment. Ron went to check out a nearby museum. (Something is wrong with this picture??!!) Anyway, we have an appointment at Fountain Tire at 1 p.m. to install our new tires. The tire guy said that as good as the highway would seem between here and Watson Lake, the finish is really just like sandpaper. I guess that is why it's so hard on tires. I'm thinking Ron should 'slow it down' a notch or two from the 107 km. and it would probably be better. Although that's hard to do when the going is good!!
| Rides still available on the old street car |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.