We've turned on our furnace a few times to keep warm this eve. We'll see how those new batteries hold up ! I'm not sure how much battery the furnace fan uses, we might be sorry. We survived last night with a dead battery, so I guess we can make it through tonight!
I'm not terribly fond of 'dry camping this time of year. I much prefer having a power pole to plug in so we can use our electric heater as much as needed! None of the BC Prov. Pks have power, but they are by far the prettier camping spots. One little bonus is they don't seem to be charging here yet. There was no self-registration box, and even though the park workers have been by a few times, they haven't stopped for $$. (We can use the break - This trip has been pretty costly so far!)
After our 'shopping' trip to Cranbrook, the rain let up and we went for a short walk around the park. We are still the only ones camped here (fools??). It's one of the cleanest places we have stayed. Ron was disappointed as he hasn't even found any can tabs laying around!
We are definitely leaving in the am. so, no more cell service and possibly email for awhile. I'm not looking forward to those border boys! They will no doubt be checking out my fridge and freezer!
After our 'shopping' trip to Cranbrook, the rain let up and we went for a short walk around the park. We are still the only ones camped here (fools??). It's one of the cleanest places we have stayed. Ron was disappointed as he hasn't even found any can tabs laying around!
We are definitely leaving in the am. so, no more cell service and possibly email for awhile. I'm not looking forward to those border boys! They will no doubt be checking out my fridge and freezer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.