Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spring Trip 2007 - US, BC

Well, the 5th wheel is home and almost packed. I haven't done the fridge or freezer items yet, but felt the need for a break. It seems I've hardly had the opportunity to 'put my feet up' today and I'm wiped!! (besides aching all over!) We pretty much did the works today. We brought the unit home, vacuumed and cleaned it, shopped for cans, dry goods and loaded them plus, packed our clothes. It's almost too much for us to do in one day now!

Ron's gone to a ball practice. He went to the general practice after lunch, and now he's out with his team. He won't have much energy left either. I'm surprised he had enough for ball tonight!? We may not get away until after lunch tomorrow!

Looking at the weather, it's not great. Rain forecasted for everywhere! I don't think we can avoid it no matter which direction we go!! We'll leave regardless.

We planned to spend the first night (or 2?) at Kikomun Prov. Pk which is about 31 km SW of Fernie - near Jaffrey. From there we will head south to Whitefish area (so no chicken or beef will be packed - damn Americans!!!).

That's about it. Once we leave Canada, we likely won't be doing email unless we find some unsecured wireless somewhere. It's too expensive to use the cell phone. I'll be in touch when I can.

PS. Found out that the Roaming numbers for cell service have been discontinued. Rip off !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.