Sunday, May 27, 2007

Last Day in Vernon

Jeff came for lunch yesterday and spent the day with us. Went for a bike ride, picked up a few groceries, went to see his apartment, out for another bike ride and then back to the campsite.

We arrived home just before a big wind blew up followed by rain.  We got the canopy rolled up just in time. It was pretty nasty out there coming across the lake. Anyway, it all ended in less than an hour and after dinner, we were able to sit around the fire again. Jeff headed home about 11. I actually think us old folks played him out!

We just finished cleaning up after our Sun. a.m. bacon & eggs. I guess Jeff chose to sleep in rather than join us! He'll be by later however, I just chatted with him on MSN and he was heading for the shower. Ron is on the beach with his medal detector. I hope he finds some good treasures.

Although rain was in the forecast for today, the sun is shining brightly at the moment, so I'm hoping the forecast was wrong and we can spend the day outside.Tomorrow it's back to work for Jeff, and we'll move on to Kelowna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.