Wednesday, June 10, 2009

on the road again

The 5th wheel is parked out front and is ready to go. Except for the fridge items. We will be making our way up to Gary & Cara Kesslar's acreage near Spruce Grove where we will be celebrating Larry's 65th birthday on Sat.

We are not sure who all will be there, but Richard & Janice are flying in from Abbotsford. Janet Kesslar is coming, but Jim had a golf weekend booked somewhere in BC I think. Charlie & Carolyn will also come, but Charlie works and Carolyn is selling her spices at a trade show, so they will be late arrivals.

I just had a chat with Ange Kesslar on Facebook. Andy's girlfriend, Lauren, has moved here from Kamloops for the summer. She will be working at McMann place which is a family crisis centre for youth, parent/teen mediators, plus deals with foster families etc. I'm not sure if she has her degree in this area or needs to return for more schooling, but that is her 'field'. Anyway, her and Andy have moved into a place together and Nick has (or is) moving in with some friends.

We will be leaving in the a.m. and will be back the last weekend of June. I'm not really sure of our plans once we leave Gary's on Sunday. I'll keep you updated when I can.

Note to Greg & Kim. Just let us know what is happening re your flights, etc. Where we need to pick you up and anything else we need to know. I guess only one of us will be able to do that, based on vehicle space.

Time for supper prep and then will finish packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.