Monday, June 01, 2009

Mon, June 1 - Home

I didn't get the pictures posted yesterday, but they are there now. I was lucky to get my email off!! I found an internet connection at Mistusinne, but small community that it is, people kept going by and giving me 'the look'.  I am sure they were wondering what this AB truck was up to. I didn't have the cell phone, so I held the garage door opener to my ear so they would just think I stopped to take a call :-)

This morning we were on the road by 10 a.m. It was cooler at only 12C and VERY windy. The Chaplin 'salt' piles were airborn and there were white caps on the dug-outs. It was not very nice pulling a 5th wheel!

Anyway, we stopped for a short visit with Mike at the Swift Current Brick and we are now at home. We will do laundry, re-organise and head to the lake for a few days. Then we will re-pack the 5th wheel and be off again.  

We are headed to Edmonton for brother Larry's 65 birthday celebration on June 13.

Anyway... that's it for this trip! May has come & gone much too quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.