Pioneer RV
Site #301 - $32, p/w/s, Internet, Temp 33C HOT!
My last update was sent while fuelling up in Yakima. That's typical for me when travelling. I'm always checking for wifi and doing my emails on the fly. Tonight we have internet.
We are spending tonight in Hermiston, Oregon. We checked out two campgrounds prior to stopping at this one. This was not a great choice either, but it will do for a night. We really needed groceries and wanted to stop early to allow for that. So we are in the middle of town. On a fairly busy street. Our drive today was mainly on the I-82. It was an arid and desert like stretch. And it was hot! The temp was 32C once again. The irrigation in the valleys allows for some lush vineyards, but otherwise it's pretty barren! There were some steep climbs for the old Dodge.
We stocked up on our groceries, beer and wine. We are now sitting in the RV having a beer with the air conditioning running. And we are catching up on internet postings. I am uploading pictures. Ron is reading obits. Ha! Such is our life.
I forgot to mention the older lady camped beside us last night. She wasn't with the "Sisters" group, but she could have been. She showed interest in the group and I suspect she'll be checking them out. She has the neatest little custom built teardrop' camper. Basically a kitchen and a bed. She travels alone with her 3 rescue dogs - a small, medium and a large! It was a very cute unit. She gave us the tour - that would be a peek in the door, ha ha. I loved the unit, but I would certainly miss having a bathroom. I figure it must be very crowded with those 3 dogs!
Site #301 - $32, p/w/s, Internet, Temp 33C HOT!
My last update was sent while fuelling up in Yakima. That's typical for me when travelling. I'm always checking for wifi and doing my emails on the fly. Tonight we have internet.
| Umatilla Bridge over the Columbia River |
We stocked up on our groceries, beer and wine. We are now sitting in the RV having a beer with the air conditioning running. And we are catching up on internet postings. I am uploading pictures. Ron is reading obits. Ha! Such is our life.
| Great little kitchen. Missing from photo - 3 dogs! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.