Wednesday, May 14, 2025

Arriving in Osoyoos. Early 🤬

We went for an hour country drive about and checked out the Kettle River Provincial Park. We've always enjoyed our stay there plus the biking along the KVR bike path.  There were many first come choices available but no power. I know... we are sissies. But those nights are damn cold!
This view is the Rock Creek valley. We had one last fire at Rock Creek. You can't tell from this pic, but it is raining. Hard! When it started dripping through the umbrella we were forced indoors.
We contacted Nk'Mip Resort in Osoyoos and the site we have reserved for Friday was available now! So off we go on Wednesday morning! A 45 minute drive And a beautiful view coming down the hill to Osoyoos.
Unfortunately check in is at 1:00 p.m. FIRM!! The site we are assigned is empty and they would not let us to set up at 11:00 when we arrived. Yes, I may have said s*** a couple times!! So we are currently sitting in a pull-off outside the campground for a couple hours until we can go set up in our campspot. I guess I'll change the bed while I wait. S***!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.