Friday: Well this place is humming! May long weekend arrived and so have the campers! I would say pretty much all of the 400+ spots in the campground are taken. Today's entertainment was watching some of the huge units maneuver in to some of the remaining smaller campsites!
We did managed to wash 2 loads of laundry before things got busy.
Sunday: Awesome news. We had a call on Friday that Jeff and kids would join us for a night with their tent on Saturday. It was great to see them and spend a little time together as short as it was.
The weather wasn't the best with rain on and off, wind up and down plus a mix of cloud and sun. However, we made the best of it.
Games were played, books were read and the fires plus electric heater kept us warm.
Plus there were SMORES!! Yum!! I think that was the best of the camping for Evie!
I wish I would have taken more pics of Owen and the little remote control car. It was so cute watching the little toddlers chase after it trying to catch it. Lots of squeals and giggles! We were as entertained as much as the little ones!
And now we are 2 once again. Jeff and kids are currently homeward bound. It appeared the packing up, setting up, the taking down and the commute was a lot of work for one night but all in all it was a great time! And hopefully worth it for Jeff!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.