Site #93 - $120/4 days, p/w/s, Free Internet, Temp 23C & windy
Osoyoos is WONDERFUL.. 23C today & 26C tomorrow!! We are wearing shorts today! Although having said that, I see that Vancouver is also showing sunshine for the weekend. However, I am not missing the Vancouver traffic and our facecloth & bath towels are finally drying out. That just doesn't happen in humid Vancouver!
It is such a beautiful drive from Vancouver. The fall colours are awesome. A bit more of this warm weather would make Sept & Oct perfect travel months!
Last night we sat around our propane firepit. Before supper, we had been chatting with our neighbors who are full time RV-ers from Edmonton on their way to Yuma. Anyway, she (not he) ended up joining us at the fire. She had been drinking. A lot. And she talked non-stop. Ron has never had such competition. If he so much as opened his mouth she would cut him off & and keep talking. And talking. Very funny, but a bit much for the WHOLE evening. I was glad to see them leave this morning!

Today we did our bike tour along Lakeshore Drive. Right now I'm thinking "COLD BEER". Oh, and one more thing. Our view. It is awesome. I like Osoyoos.

Osoyoos is WONDERFUL.. 23C today & 26C tomorrow!! We are wearing shorts today! Although having said that, I see that Vancouver is also showing sunshine for the weekend. However, I am not missing the Vancouver traffic and our facecloth & bath towels are finally drying out. That just doesn't happen in humid Vancouver!
It is such a beautiful drive from Vancouver. The fall colours are awesome. A bit more of this warm weather would make Sept & Oct perfect travel months!
Last night we sat around our propane firepit. Before supper, we had been chatting with our neighbors who are full time RV-ers from Edmonton on their way to Yuma. Anyway, she (not he) ended up joining us at the fire. She had been drinking. A lot. And she talked non-stop. Ron has never had such competition. If he so much as opened his mouth she would cut him off & and keep talking. And talking. Very funny, but a bit much for the WHOLE evening. I was glad to see them leave this morning!
Today we did our bike tour along Lakeshore Drive. Right now I'm thinking "COLD BEER". Oh, and one more thing. Our view. It is awesome. I like Osoyoos.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.