Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sat 16th - Meota, SK

I thought L & P might have internet, but guess not. They had been checking their email at the neighbors.

Larry & Ron are out fishing at the moment. I just did a bike tour around Meota & saw some of the lakefront properties.... Nice little community! Actually Meota is much bigger than I realised. Lots of people are out and about plus the little 9 hole golf course is pretty busy. Typical long weekend.

A couple of the neighbors dropped by for pre-supper drinks last night. It's a small world as Ron had been friends with one of the fellows sister & brother-in-law's back in his Maple Creek days. Lots of stories to share.

So last night, we were treated to a GREAT lamb dinner and one of the best sunsets!! I posted a few pics. We had a 'front row seat' sitting at the dinner table!



That's all for now. I did note some free wireless down the way as we were driving here yesterday, so I will send from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.