Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sat 9th - Drumheller

Rivergrove Campground
Site #44 - $34, p/w, Temp 14C

We are settled at at the campground in Drumheller. No wireless in the campground, but we were able to connect in the parking lot at a local pizza joint! We drove through a couple of rain showers on the way to Drumheller, but the sun is shining now and it's quite pleasant. After setting up, we headed to Walmart for a few supplies. Came home and went for a short bike tour.

This campground has 9 rabbit pens -- quite the 'zoo'. They started out with 3 bunnies, and they currently have approximately 160. They will probably have another 100 before the summer is over. They have given away 240 over the last couple of years. (lol.....Just imagine what your bunnies could do in 5 years Doug!)



We are looking forward to spending the entire day at the Tyrell Museum tomorrow.... I'm sure we'll need the time to see & listen to all that is there. Anyway, it must be bedtime!

P.S. I found out if I hold my laptop a certain way against the open window in our 5th wheel bedroom I can sporadically get a wireless connection with the pizza place across the river :-) It's pretty weak and it comes & goes, but with a few tries I can send & receive my email.... funny! Where there is a will....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.