Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Night 2 in Saskatoon, SK

Brrrrr, it is not warming up much here! Our little electric heater is pretty much running full time!

Ron went to 'Bioriginal' this a.m. and had a good visit with the fellow who took over his position and is now the company CEO & President. Not too many familiar faces left around there anymore.

I was happy to stay home and watch the Dancing with the Stars episodes that I had missed while on the road -- on the internet. Did I say how much I am enjoying the internet hookup in this campground..... (and yes, I'll admit, that IS my addiction!!)

We had hoped to meet D & D for lunch, but Deanne had a work related court case to attend and Darryl ended up with a 11:30 a.m. meeting, so, it didn't pan out. Darryl is now in Yorkton for the film festival awards. He has been nominated for an award, but is up against some stiff competition with a CBC production. We are pulling for you Darryl !!

We spent the afternoon with Ron's cousin, Ed & Kaye Zado. Ron brought back some old family photos to the 5th wheel and we scanned them in to the computer. (Yep, we travel with everything, INCLUDING the kitchen sink!)

We dropped them off at the Zado's after supper and then headed to our friends, Bob & Marilyn's. Enjoyed the evening -- tea AND cookies (haha -- thanks Marilyn -- and apologies for Ron!) And Wilma, so glad you could make it, but sorry you missed the soccer game!

Well, time for bed. We are heading to Regina in the morning.





P.S. -- I just checked the internet for tonight's Idol winner -- WHAT THE HECK!!!!???! were you shocked, Kim???? I sure was! (not totally upset though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.