We stopped at the San Tan Bar & Grill for a steak dinner outdoors. Tables and benches on the 'desert floor' with firepits and roasters available and you can order a s'more package or just the marshmallows for roasting It's a fun country place with good music entertainment.

We've been shopping, had a few games of hand & foot canasta or just relaxed on the deck enjoying the perfect weather -- that usually includes a refreshment or 2 :-)
We also visited with Tom & Joan Dolan (cousin of Ron & Jim). That was kind of funny. We found their Mesa address on the internet, but couldn't get ahold of them on the phone. We drove to the address and it was one of those mobile home parks. It was a pretty big park and we didn't have their unit number. Anyway, Jim drove in and headed up one of the streets at random. I said this is crazy, we'll never find them in a place this size. Before we got to the end of the block, a man crossed the road in front of us with his golf clubs and would you believe it was Tom Dolan coming home from his morning golf game! Too funny!!
Today Ron & Jim are back shopping for an 'outdoor kitchen' (the bbque, burners fridge with counter top type thing). Jan & I took the golf cart to Safeways to pick up a few groceries. That has to be the coolest thing ever!! I just can't get over tooling about in the golf cart... but I LOVE IT !!

That's about it... Time to move indoors as it's getting a bit warm on the deck!
Today Ron & Jim are back shopping for an 'outdoor kitchen' (the bbque, burners fridge with counter top type thing). Jan & I took the golf cart to Safeways to pick up a few groceries. That has to be the coolest thing ever!! I just can't get over tooling about in the golf cart... but I LOVE IT !!
That's about it... Time to move indoors as it's getting a bit warm on the deck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.