We had a good flight here yesterday and actually arrived 45 minutes early -- a good tail wind we were told! Ron worked non-stop on crossword puzzles but I watched 2 excellent movies. "My sister's Keeper" was a real tear jerker and I had to keep pausing the movie to 'pull myself together'. The other movie was a John Travolta / Denzel Washington thriller -- "Pelham 123". Anyway, I highly recommend either of them if you haven't seen them.
Morgan was waiting on the front porch when we pulled up. He was SO excited to see Grandpa again and pretty much spent the entire evening on his lap. He does NOT want us to leave again and figures we should just move in and live with them!
Morgan was waiting on the front porch when we pulled up. He was SO excited to see Grandpa again and pretty much spent the entire evening on his lap. He does NOT want us to leave again and figures we should just move in and live with them!
We (Ron & I plus Kari & the 3 boys) just got home from Abbotsford and dinner with Richard & Janice. Poor Richard was exhausted from fighting a cold on top of his busy week of fishing.
I was thrilled because we stopped at the U Haul storage where our 5th wheel is stored and all is well. Our fridge is running on propane which Ron assured me would not run out. But then he got thinking about the battery power required to ignite the propane and keep the fridge going. If the battery nuns down, the fridge won't work. It was a big relief to discover there was still a good 1/2 charge left, so we will be fine. Until....???????? when??? hmm... Not sure..... I have no idea when we are moving on...!!?? We can't seem to come up with a plan. I've decided to let Ron to make the decision. Kari & the boys would like us to stay all week as Gerry will be in Toronto on business all week. And then it's 'turkey time'... We'll see.... We are certainly enjoying our time with the grandchildren, but .. It will be nice to get back to 5th wheeling before the weather gets colder!!
Well, it's time for bed. It is difficult getting used to the 3 hr. time change again. Last night I was in bed by 9:30 (or 12:30 p.m.) Ottawa time, but by 4:30 a.m. (7:30 Ottawa time). I was wide awake :-( Hopefully I'll get back on track soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments make me smile.